Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Henry Mercer - 2 years old

What? Two? For realz?? It seems like just yesterday he was a little pink line and a dream in my heart.

2 Year Stats

Height - 3' exactly, 88th percentile
Weight - 31 lbs, 6 oz, 85th percentile
Head - 49 cm, 50th percentile

Loves:

Cheese. Grilled Cheese. Mac n cheese. Cheese Quesadilla. Cottage Cheese. Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper. Cheese-its. You get the picture.
Dinosaurs
Robots (the movie)
Curious George
Spoons
Making tents then saying, "dark in here"
Trying to dump water on his brother in the bath
His Grumpa (sorry grammy!)
Running

Hates:

Vegetables. all. of. them.
The potty.

Since I'm so overwhelmed with emotion I leave you with a two year review of my favorite Hank the Tank photos... love love love this child!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 2 years, happy birthday Henry! Sounds like he's doing fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so freaking cute!!! Mine don't watch movies yet. Don't have the attention span, lol!

    ReplyDelete