How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2, thank you morning sickness - but still +5 from preHenry.
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Not too bad, just peeing once a night
Best moment this week: Getting to take a morning nap today - thanks husband!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nothing, I'm really struggling with finding something that sounds good.
Gender: Hmmm....
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Waking up and not puking...
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat - that will set my soul at ease!
Weekly Wisdom: It's better to sit and feel good, than to clean the house and feel like crap!
Milestones: Each week feels like a milestone at this point!
Realization of the week: Puking is gross!
So, overall I'm doing good with this pregnancy... just feeling really rundown and sick. Thank goodness I only work in the afternoons, because mornings are awful for me!
I'm trying not to be a worry wort with every twinge and pain that I feel. They don't happen often enough to be a concern, probably just round ligament and stretching going on. My tummy already looks full though - but I know it's just leftover from the first pregnancy and bloating. But I definitely know now why women say they start showing immediately with the second baby!
We've still got 5-6 weeks until we're out of the first trimester and into the safety zone (or safer zone - because are we really ever safe?) - but I'm repeating this scripture over and over all day long:
Find rest, Oh my soul, in God alone. My hope comes from Him. Psalm 62:5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you have horrible m/s and are puking all the time! Hopefully it goes away soon...any m/s I had went away around 10-11 weeks. I know that seems forever away when you feel like crap though...
ReplyDeleteI have a great feeling your little one is snuggled in for the long haul =)