How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh --- can't you tell from the pictures?!?
Maternity clothes? I'm at an odd stage between Large and XLarge ... don't they make halfzies?
Stretch marks? Few on the thighs ... gross.
Sleep: Pretty good these days actually
Best moment this week: Entering the 3rd Tri -- so great to know that no matter what happens from here on out he has at least a 90% survival rate if he comes early!
Movement: Still all really low feeling - but some nights he just goes crazy!! I even looked up fetal seizures the other night because he was freaking out -- it said he could have just been stuck and trying to shake free!
Food cravings: French fries -- probably b/c I'm watching The Gilmore Girls and they are eating all the time on that show!
Gender: He's a big baby boy!
Labor Signs: Nope -- think I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction though ... it was weird.
Belly Button in or out? Top is outtie for sure -- bottom is flat.
What I miss: My skinny girl work clothes
What I am looking forward to: Honestly? My 12 week maternity leave :)
Weekly Wisdom: "... Let everything breathe praise the Lord. Praise the Lord" Psalm 150:6
Milestones: Third Trimester!!!!!
Realization of the week: He's going to be here very soon ... everyone says the last months fly by, and that's what I'm hoping for because I can't wait (again, mainly b/c of school starting and teaching something new ... I just want another long vacation from it!)
Whoever said the last month flies by needs to be smacked! LOL. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteRachel - you look fantastic!! How have you gained 30 pounds? I know you think you probably look huge, but you look like all belly to me!!
ReplyDelete