Just figured I'd update since it's been over a week ... though there's really nothing new to discuss! Almost officially done with the first trimester (though that timing is debatable, some say end of 12 weeks, some say end of week 13 ...) so that's exciting.
I have officially stopped my progesterone supps - which I had a hard time doing, but seems to be okay. I wish I could have a check up like, the week after stopping just to be sure all is well. It's causing some cramping, since progesterone helps relax the uterus and w/ out the extra I can feel more of the tension. Also taking some meds for that yeast infection, which I was also nervous about - but I'm taking it all in good faith that God wants me to have this baby and he will do all in his power to protect everything I can/will do wrong to it!
It's also been a stressful week with my cousin's funeral - so I'm using the long weekend to just relax and get re-focused. Only two weeks left teaching the crazy munchkins - then it's off to vacation land!!
When darkness overtakes the godly, light will come bursting in ... They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly. Psalm 112: 4, 7-8
Yeah ... I'm working on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment